Let's make some music and put you
On The Charts!
Releasing a song, while nerve-racking, is the most important stage of every artists’ career.
Send us your track, and Motojojo can get it released for you!
“On The Charts” is Motojojo’s Talent Management wing conceptualized after creating a community of over 2,000 artists across the country. It is our way to help our artist community Connect-Fund-Network to create and get their music out.
Why produce your song this way?
People wonder, “Why should I not simply put my song out on social media? Why give quality so much attention?” Often, thinking it’s indie music, we just don’t give quality so much attention. In the name of “independent” and “raw”, we deprive our music of the scale it deserves.
Your music has a lot of potential, a lot of heart. Don’t settle for less, GO BIG!
Show the world what India’s indie scene has to offer. We want to do your song justice.
We have developed an elaborate, simple process in which an artist’s tracks can be created from scratch, launched and marketed by us and our community of musicians, producers, sound engineers, illustrators, filmmakers and pretty much everyone you’d need, including PR support too. We want to hustle with you, together, all hands on deck.
Nikal gaana bindaas, kyu baitha local hai?
Tension na le, apni community vocal hai!
1. Address your mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Attach an audio of your song (phone recorded, or studio recorded- kuch bhi chalega!), the lyrics and describe it in a few words.
3. Add a few lines about you as an artist, and the kind of music you make.
4. Hit send.
You send us a scratch of your song but along with your music, we want to know about who you are as an artist and what your story is.
So make it count! Inspire us, and get it approved!
Next up, we’ll understand your requirements, your budget, and most importantly, your vibe. Then, we propose a plan and our offerings.
A crowdfunding ticketed event will be hosted where you’ll perform for a curated audience. The profits will go towards making your music.
Then comes the most exciting part of making your music with a curated team of Musicians, Producers, Sound Engineers, Illustrators, Filmmakers and pretty much everyone we’d need in this process.
Finally, your song will be released on all the streaming platforms and the video on your YouTube Channel. Along with that a grand promo launch gathering will be hosted where you’ll perform this song live to an intimate, curated audience.
Music Production- Mix and Master of the Song
Cover art- graphics, illustrations, and making a poster matching your vibe.
Video Production (Lyrical/Animated/Conceptual)
Song to be released on all the platforms (All the rights remain with the Artist)
Video release on Artist’s YouTube Channel
Marketing and PR of the song
Pre and post crowdfunding shows that will help us cover costs
But not just that, we have something more up our sleeves to offer!
The video can be released on Motojojo’s YouTube channel (only if it goes with the narrative of our brand)
We might offer you to go on a tour with us across India as our next Ghumakkadi Kalakaar to promote your song.
If the requirement is felt, we could look for sponsors to fund your song as well.
Let’s hustle together, and give the world the kind of quality music they deserve.
You bring the talent, we bring the resources!
P.S. As a brand, or corporation, or even an individual, if you are looking to have a customized song made for you, tell us about your requirement here. We have a variety of artists of different ranges available to suit your vibe.
“It’s high time that we got to get the community together, and the only way to do this is to go back to the times of being out there with all of them. The artist community is our fuel for the soul that keeps Motojojo afloat and helps us fabricate beautiful experiences to cherish and make this platform stronger together. 2020 will be all about chaos and collaborations.”
We present to you Kalakaaron Ki Addebaazi!
Picture this, unique artists from around the country, coming under one platform to provide you with one of a kind virtual experience every week. So stack up that six-pack of beers and your favourite munchies, we’re here to turn your mediocre pandemic weekdays to something you’re gonna cherish in your memories!!
Whether you’re a musician, a poet, a dancer, or blessed with any wonderful talent, this is your chance to embrace it! Motojojo might help you bring that out if you haven’t already
Who all can perform?
All kinds of Artists can participate, however Open Mics will have different categories.
Is the audience allowed?
Do I have to pay?
The first month is free to access for guests.
(Always free for artists to perform)
Is this going to be curated?
Yes, it is.
I don’t have a set up with me but I want to perform. May I know the criteria?
You can but a set up is preferable. Try using at least a good pair of earphones with a fully functional microphone. You can also check our blog on how to achieve best audio set up
What if I register but don’t get selected?
If the event has arrived and you still haven’t heard anything from us. It might be that the artists for an upcoming event were already finalized. If we think you’d be a suitable fit for a future one, though, we’ll be sure to get in touch.
Keep updating your profile with your latest work.
Is this refundable?
Well, it’s free for Artists to perform.
October onwards for Audience, 150/- (Non Refundable)
Can I perform more than once?
Yes, but we’ll let you know when that can happen.
I am a cover artist, is that fine?
It’s only for original artists, sorry.
Can I connect with other artists by sharing contact details?
Definitely, during the meet and greet.
Read all the Terms and Conditions carefully.
1. Come on time, leave after the meet & greet. You have the liberty to leave after speaking to us about any emergency. The host will keep it rolling!
2. The limit will be 2 to 14 artists/performers with a 5 -6 Min set or approximately 2 songs.
3. The host/Motojojo Moderator has all the rights to mute and unmute people and also to manage communication.
4. You shall remain on mute while the artist is performing. Also, do keep your camera on, we’d love to see all your happy faces.
5. You may turn on the mic when the artist/Moderator asks or when you feel like you want to appreciate or ask the host/artist, but kindly do not interrupt them between the performances.
6. Rights to the music/writings/Comic’s set shared remains with the artists only.
7. The performance of the Artist’s released work can be recorded by motojojo with permission and will be used for promotions.
8. No one in the Audience shall record unreleased Original songs/writings/Sets by Artists played in the Session. You can post Pictures and Stories on Ig/Snapchat/Facebook of Released work by the Artists.
9. No disrespect in any which ways will be tolerated, we know you won’t. But we got to say what we got to say! Also, You’ll be kicked out of the call if you do any such thing. Just saying!
10. Registration via Form will start a week prior and last moment registrations can be done two hours prior. Links will be given one hour prior via emails only.