Create a world where anyone can belong anywhere.
We are changing everything – right, left, and center, as they all crashed and its time for the independent individuals to take things in hands and run for the future and shape it the way we saw it rather than letting again some giants come in and do unjust practices.
LocalVocal was said earlier too but with this new trend of 8 pm marketing campaigns, we are again pumping in energies and rebooting the scene from July. We all have been financially hit hard and there is no point looking back at that anymore. We are hiring interns only for one reason – to train and then gain the trust in letting projects run individually.
We are a small team of 6 full-timers and are more than just blood, relation, family. Its time for you to change your trip, get in community building, and in contact with the coolest tribe of our country. Networking is by default in any job role in MJ PVT. LTD. Do you think you can? You think that remote working is easy and you think you can work from a mountain top or the beach for 8 hours straight, 7 days a week and find happiness in work and keep the spirit high every day?
Join us while we show you the other side of the picture, train you better as a human and help us grow in return.
Paid internship of 1 or 3 months for experienced and non-experienced individuals.
1. WordPress Developer
- The developer will be working on various projects
- Expert in using an advanced plugin such as ACF pro, Elementor dynamic data, theme, and plugin customization.
- Good understanding of UI and UX.
Desired Skills and Experience
We will be teaching the person a lot more new stuff and he will also get access to lot of premium wordpress plugins and themes to experiment with.
2. Head of Growth + Marketing (Full Time)
Who you are
We are looking for an experienced, disciplined & visionary Head of Growth & Marketing to unlock Motojojo’s community value as the market-leading experiences creator. You will report to our CEO, and will lead our marketing & business development team to drive sustainable and efficient growth from day one of launch. You have hands-on experience & knowledge of brand development, consumer insights, 360 digital marketing expertise, and a track record that speaks for itself.
What you’ll do
• In partnership with CEO, help build, manage, and implement Motojojo’s customer acquisition and go-to-market strategy.
• Own organization’s marketing budget in order to help Motojojo achieve short & long-term growth & profitability objectives
• Establish, create & oversee all data-driven, dynamic testing campaigns across all digital mediums that exceed ROI targets through highly disciplined customer targeting strategies
• Own partnership strategy and build an ecosystem
• Reinvent what profitable, effective paid & organic marketing looks like for a cutting-edge social experiences startup (and no, the answer is not more FB ads!) and then implement!
• Walk, talk, and own all key customer metrics including ROAS, with a strategic and tactical understanding of how our campaigns impact customer conversion
• Collaborate in lockstep with founders on all cross-functional efforts
• Passionate about art, people, living well through the organization, good vibes and the impact you make on the world
• Leadership experience with a proven record of building and leading driven, dynamic teams
• 2+ years of progressive responsibility in the areas of online marketing + growth, with experience managing performance-based marketing campaigns & demonstrated track record of overachieving KPIs & ROI
• Undisputed master in Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, Pinterest Ads, Google Analytics, SEO & E-mail Marketing.
• Entrepreneur with a passion for marketing strategy, execution, optimization, and measurement, and it’s a positive impact on all aspects of the company
3. Community Manager (Intern)
About the job
We are looking for enthusiastic humans to manage our community of hosts, artists, and users. We are a social experience startup and for us, community engagement is of great value.
You will be working with our marketing team to manage community engagement.
INTERNSHIPS OPEN FOR THE NEW WORLD.
1) Business development.
Revenue laaao, maza ni life. We are looking for 2 superhumans who can sell better than us by narrating stories.
One being artist management for clubs/cafes another opening for corporates for getting us promotional and advertisement collaborations – 70% barter but 30% paid too.
Both are with one-month internships and a kill of at least a year of experience is needed.
2) Social media
- 3 months of freshers internship. The content game should be on point. Networking hungry souls should be following up with everything that is happening around in the world.
3) Content creation (Audio Visual)
A kill about editing videos and photos and managing our content to creating new content. 1-month of compulsory Internship if a year of experience and proper equipment already exists. 3 months if freshers.