Thank you for showing interest in travelling with us! The original cost of the getaway is Rs. 29,999/- and you can pay the token (Rs. 10,000) + 5% tax of total amount as the first part of booking your spot here: https://rzp.io/l/ManaliEdition
The token system has been kept to assure your spot. We are following all safety measures as well as lock-down updates. In case the lock-down hits again during the same dates, your token amount will be refunded with 3 weeks of the camp dates.
You will be further contacted by our team for the final payment as per the news updates.
To one degree or another, we’re all looking for places that fire our imagination, places that call to us. The places that make it easier to breathe, but at the same time, have the power to leave us breathless.
25th Dec – Let’s begin.. Today is when we meet, get onto the caravan and move from Chandigarh to Manali.
26th Dec – Live a day out of a fairytale book. We’ll hike unto a paradisiacal waterfall in the forest, where a picnic spread awaits. Let’s catch up on tales and gossip over some hot coffee, fruits and a game of scrabble.
27th Dec – Now that you’re well rested, let’s spice up things a little bit. Day started with an MTB bicycle ride on off road forest trails. In the evening we unwind with camp games.
28th Dec – Rightly called the Chamonix of India, the Manali adventure experience will take a new high today, quite literally. Experience climbing guides will initiate you to rock climbing and rappelling techniques. Lunch will be served on location amidst breathtaking Himalayan vistas.
29th Dec – Today is a day for calming those nerves. Let a yogi guide you into relaxing yoga poses and meditational routines amidst the cool of the Himalayas. Exercises that will help you organize among the chaos of the post pandemic world. Chill by the barbecue in the evening.
30th Dec – Changing landscapes is the theme for the day, as we cross the newly inaugurated Atal tunnel from Manali to Lahaul valley. Soak in the winter vistas of the fabled valley that has recently opened up its winterscapes for the world.
31st Dec – Keeping it simple, straight and fun, the new year jam is going to be an epic gala complete with food, booze and stimulating conversations and performances.
1st Jan – Adios Amigos. We hope we send in store, tucked in your backpacks memories that will prompt you to keep coming back. The caravan will drop you off to Chandigarh for onward home bound journey.
Points to be noted:
- Stay type: Homestay/Camping
- Duration: 7 nights/8 days
- Food: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner will be provided, from Day 1-6; except Day 5 when you’d be free to explore lunch on your own.
- Trip type: Backpacking & Roadtrip
- The above mentioned stays are the best available for this season.
- Motojojo holds the right to cancel the trip due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. weather) or in which case, a refund will not be provided.
- Stays can be changed at the last moment based on availability.
- The cost is about to vary(increase) if the number of people increase/decrease.
- An indemnity form will be provided at the start of the trip to be signed.
- Valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card) is mandatory.
- Room upgradation will not be entertained unless specified at the time of booking.
- Internal travel from and back to Chandigarh throughout the journey.
- Accommodation at homestays/hotels on sharing basis. (Any requirements should be informed on call/email)
- All the places of interests and attractions mentioned in the itinerary is subject to weather, political conditions in the area.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- All activities and visits included in the itinerary.
- Fuel, Driver/Guide, Car
- Amazing memories
- Adventure Travel Insurance (Chandigarh-Manali-Chandigarh)
- Expenses sustained by individuals above the facilities provided by Motojojo.
- Beverages/snacks/lunch. You are free to explore these as per taste and choice.
- Any expenses of personal shopping.
- Visit/entry to any place not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Expenses of phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Reaching at the start and leaving at the end from Chandigarh from any part of India/Outside (This can be arranged on request)
- Cost occurring due to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancel due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks or any factors caused by force majeure.
- Travel Insurance and any item not mentioned in inclusions.
Things to Carry:
- Clothing in layers
- Thermal, Shirt or T shirt (carry extra), Fleece, Windcheater.
- Woolen Socks, Gloves, Bandana, Woolen cap. High ankle shoes
- Day bag / small rucksack
- Steel flask
Payment & Refund Policy:
- 100% of the payment to be done to register.
- No refund will be provided with and all the entire tour will be paid for well in advance.
“By signing up with Motojojo, you agree to be the part of new-age travellers who believe in zero waste and no-littering policy throughout the journey. Any non biodegradable product carried by you into the Himalayas will be taken back on departure. No harm will be caused, dislocated or impaired to the articles, artifacts and monuments of historical and cultural importance. Nothing should be said or done to undermine and disrespect the customs and culture of local people. Let’s spread the idea of love for travel.”